Location: Esterhazy, Saskatchewan
Details: Crete-Tek Contracting is a locally owned and operated construction company providing quality commercial and industrial construction services, primarily, concrete. We are looking to recruit workers that have experience in industrial & commercial concrete and construction. Ie; Forming, pouring and finishing of concrete.
Number of Positions: 2
Employment Term: Permanent
Wage: Dependent on Experience
- Journeyman Brick Layer Preferable; however, anyone with on the job experience laying bricks and/or blocks will be considered.
- Drug & Alcohol Screening required.
- Willing to work Overtime on time sensitive projects.
- Experience working underground.
- Valid Drivers license.
- Ability to operate required equipment (Bobcat, jackhammer, drills, etc.) in a safe and responsible manner.
- Knowledge of safe operation of tools.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Successful candidates will report directly to their supervisor.
- Responsible for laying block for block work projects.
- Read and interpret drawings.
Please forward a resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 306-745-1718 for any questions or inquiries.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Thank you in advance for your interest in Crete-Tek Contracting.